Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: "Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe" Heheheh..."Do"
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 18, 2014
In a cinema recently overrun with combat documentaries, Marshall Curry’s “Point and Shoot” manages a first. Here’s a film that captures the romance of war amongst today’s young and testosterone-fueled. Want to know why young men from all over the … Continue reading
“Ornery” is a word that fits Tommy Lee Jones like a well-broken in pair of cockroach killers, boots as leathery as the features on his timeworn face. “I don’t know the meaning of the word,” Jones grumps. He’s being disingenuous, … Continue reading
You don’t have to have caught her break-out performance on TV’s “Gossip Girl” to have a take on Leighton Meester. She all but stole “Country Strong,” she’s a sexy-comical come-on in this fall’s “The Judge,” and plays an adorable folk … Continue reading