Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 18, 2014
In a cinema recently overrun with combat documentaries, Marshall Curry’s “Point and Shoot” manages a first. Here’s a film that captures the romance of war amongst today’s young and testosterone-fueled. Want to know why young men from all over the … Continue reading
“Ornery” is a word that fits Tommy Lee Jones like a well-broken in pair of cockroach killers, boots as leathery as the features on his timeworn face. “I don’t know the meaning of the word,” Jones grumps. He’s being disingenuous, … Continue reading
You don’t have to have caught her break-out performance on TV’s “Gossip Girl” to have a take on Leighton Meester. She all but stole “Country Strong,” she’s a sexy-comical come-on in this fall’s “The Judge,” and plays an adorable folk … Continue reading