Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 18, 2014
In a cinema recently overrun with combat documentaries, Marshall Curry’s “Point and Shoot” manages a first. Here’s a film that captures the romance of war amongst today’s young and testosterone-fueled. Want to know why young men from all over the … Continue reading
“Ornery” is a word that fits Tommy Lee Jones like a well-broken in pair of cockroach killers, boots as leathery as the features on his timeworn face. “I don’t know the meaning of the word,” Jones grumps. He’s being disingenuous, … Continue reading
You don’t have to have caught her break-out performance on TV’s “Gossip Girl” to have a take on Leighton Meester. She all but stole “Country Strong,” she’s a sexy-comical come-on in this fall’s “The Judge,” and plays an adorable folk … Continue reading