Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 9, 2014
Jon Stewart reveals why he made “Rosewater,” and how
Discussions of “Rosewater,” the film directing debut of “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart, bring to mind Dustin Hoffman’s famous line about “Ishtar.” “A baby isn’t born knowing how rich his parents are.” Not that “Rosewater,” earning respectful and generous reviews … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Jon Stewart reveals why he made “Rosewater,” and how