Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Can Kevin James resist the fury of "Becky?"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 9, 2014
Discussions of “Rosewater,” the film directing debut of “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart, bring to mind Dustin Hoffman’s famous line about “Ishtar.” “A baby isn’t born knowing how rich his parents are.” Not that “Rosewater,” earning respectful and generous reviews … Continue reading