Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 1, 2013
Bare-knuckle brawling, family, a disappearance and low enforcement’s powerlessness in Steel Country hang over “Out of the Furnace,” Scott Cooper’s follow-up to “Crazy Heart.” Oscar winners Christian Bale and Forest Whitaker are in support of Casey Affleck and Woody Harrelson … Continue reading
A huge holiday weekend at the box office for “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” and Disney’s latest non-Pixar cartoon. The princess musical “Frozen” will have cleared $92 million by end of business today (Sunday). “Hunger Games” cleaned up the rest … Continue reading
Paul Walker felt the need to remind us that, in between “Fast & Furious” movies, he didn’t have to play second banana to the likes of Vin Diesel. So sure, he did the occasional offbeat ensemble picture (“Pawn Shop Chronicles”). … Continue reading