Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
- Movie Review: Teresa Palmer goes lightweight with "Ride Like a Girl"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 1, 2013
Bare-knuckle brawling, family, a disappearance and low enforcement’s powerlessness in Steel Country hang over “Out of the Furnace,” Scott Cooper’s follow-up to “Crazy Heart.” Oscar winners Christian Bale and Forest Whitaker are in support of Casey Affleck and Woody Harrelson … Continue reading
A huge holiday weekend at the box office for “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” and Disney’s latest non-Pixar cartoon. The princess musical “Frozen” will have cleared $92 million by end of business today (Sunday). “Hunger Games” cleaned up the rest … Continue reading
Paul Walker felt the need to remind us that, in between “Fast & Furious” movies, he didn’t have to play second banana to the likes of Vin Diesel. So sure, he did the occasional offbeat ensemble picture (“Pawn Shop Chronicles”). … Continue reading