Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Documentary Preview: Celebrating an icon named "Sidney"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 6, 2013
It’s not cleaning up at the early awards presentations, so the acclaim for “Inside Llewyn Davis,” the Coen Brothers’ brooding, dark comedy set in the early 1960s folk music scene of Greenwich Village, hasn’t been rapturous or universal. But reviews … Continue reading