Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
- Movie Review: Teresa Palmer goes lightweight with "Ride Like a Girl"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 25, 2013
The oft-told Japanese tale of the “47 Ronin,” disgraced samurai who regained their honor by avenging their dead master and sacrificing themselves in the process earns an ignominious Keanu Reeves reconfiguring this holiday season. An endless recession, a tsunami and … Continue reading