Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: Teresa Palmer goes lightweight with "Ride Like a Girl"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 10, 2013
Bilbo turns tougher and more cunning and “The Hobbit” turns altogether more entertaining in “The Desolation of Smaug,” Peter Jackson’s livelier, funnier and action-packed middle film in his trilogy based on J.R.R. Tolkien’s slight delight of a novel.It looks more … Continue reading
“The Matrix” siblings haven’t had an unqualified success in the years since — an embarrassing “Speed Racer” sell-out, and “Cloud Atlas” was an aesthetic and box office misfire. So they’ve hung their hopes on sci-fi resurrection on this story of … Continue reading