Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 9, 2013
Today’s screenings, “Mandela” and “Desolation of Smaug”
It’s a Mandela and Middle Earth Monday. The Nelson Mandela bio-pic starring Idris Elba and Naomie Harris opened in VERY limited release a week or two back. Blew up the box office in South Africa. Didn’t make much of a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Today’s screenings, “Mandela” and “Desolation of Smaug”