Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 19, 2013
I’m a bit surprised by the generally positive reviews of “Anchorman 2.” Granted, it is a better film than the first one, smarter, with a target (cable TV news and the destruction of journalism) narrower than just “the ’70s” and … Continue reading
The BBC series “Walking With Dinosaurs” gets a kid-friendly big screen treatment, complete with cutesy story and dino-poop jokes, in “Walking With Dinosaurs 3D.” Aimed squarely at that dino-crazy demographic (7-12), it pumps a few IQ points into a kid … Continue reading