Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2013
I first noticed her as the bartender/cynical mother confessor to Paul Newman in the comedy “Nobody’s Fool.” And Margo Martindale’s been making a big impression ever since. Like her fellow Actor’s Theatre of Louisville pal KAthy Bates, Martindale has found … Continue reading
If you wanted to wait a bit to see “Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” so you could miss the rush, this is the weekend for you. It’s fallen off big time. So much that “Frozen” may edge it at the box … Continue reading