Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Classic Film Review: Angela Bassett as Tina Turner, "What's Love Got to Do With It?" (1993)
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 7, 2013
Next Interview: Questions for Margo Martindale?
I first noticed her as the bartender/cynical mother confessor to Paul Newman in the comedy “Nobody’s Fool.” And Margo Martindale’s been making a big impression ever since. Like her fellow Actor’s Theatre of Louisville pal KAthy Bates, Martindale has found … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Next Interview: Questions for Margo Martindale?
Weekend Box Office: “Frozen” catches “Catching Fire,” “Furnace” bombs
If you wanted to wait a bit to see “Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” so you could miss the rush, this is the weekend for you. It’s fallen off big time. So much that “Frozen” may edge it at the box … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Weekend Box Office: “Frozen” catches “Catching Fire,” “Furnace” bombs