Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Offering to the Storm" finishes the Spanish Kill Baby Girls cult trilogy
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Arranged marriages with "A Suitable Girl" are more complicated than you think
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't cross your imaginary lover, not if she's named "Sylvia"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2013
I first noticed her as the bartender/cynical mother confessor to Paul Newman in the comedy “Nobody’s Fool.” And Margo Martindale’s been making a big impression ever since. Like her fellow Actor’s Theatre of Louisville pal KAthy Bates, Martindale has found … Continue reading
If you wanted to wait a bit to see “Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” so you could miss the rush, this is the weekend for you. It’s fallen off big time. So much that “Frozen” may edge it at the box … Continue reading