Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "The 49th Parallel"(1941) reminds us Nazis aren't "very fine people"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 21, 2017
“Mamma Mia 2?”
Well shucks, before this past weekend, I’d not given a thought that might be a sequel even in the works for the all-star, Greek location-filmed adaptation of that big, cheesy ABBA musical, “Mamma Mia.” But you know, they barely cracked … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on “Mamma Mia 2?”
Movie Review: “All the Money in the World”
What everybody wants to know about “All the Money in the World” is if Christopher Plummer, plugged into the “villain” role when disgraced star Kevin Spacey was edited out, pulls it off. Of course he does, with venomous, flinty flair. … Continue reading
Movie Review — “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle”
Welcome to “The Breakfast Club” goes “Big,” and gets trapped in Oz, also known as “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.” It’s a long, violent and jokey reboot of “Jumanji” re-set as a body-switch comedy, with teenagers stuck in a video … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review — “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle”