Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Keira and Carrie play the reporters who name the "Boston Strangler"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 12, 2017
Movie Review — “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”
The perfunctory predictability of “The Force Awakens” is mostly-abandoned for Rian Johnson’s venture into that “galaxy, far far away.” His sentimental sequel, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” starts with laughs and finishes with a somewhat heartfelt flourish. He’s too smart … Continue reading