Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: Moss cuts and corrodes all she surveys as "Shirley"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 16, 2017
It takes little away from “First They Killed My Father,” a remembrance of the Cambodian civil war and the Khmer Rouge genocide that followed, to say it’s too polished. The grim narrative, a child’s-eye-view of war that could just as … Continue reading
A $97 million Friday followed a $45 million Thursday means that “The Last Jedi” seems headed towards a $208-212 million opening weekend, right smack on the lower end of pre-release projections. Fox, once again releasing a pricey cartoon opposite a … Continue reading
It’s got financial chicanery, Vanessa Bayer and Jason Schwartzman and polka music — lots of oom-pah-pah. And Jack Black, whose quote may go up if “Jumanji” hits it big next week. Jan 12., you will worship “The Polka King.”