Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2017
Dakota Fanning plays our heroine, a San Fran Cinnebon seller whose rigidly scheduled life includes dreaming and typing up spectacular “Star Trek” adventures, which she then wants to enter in a “Script a New ‘Star Trek’” contest. Alice Eve plays … Continue reading
Rosamund Pike is finding the best way for a beautiful actress to get Hollywood to take her seriously is to be bad — violently so. Daniel Bruhl was born to play a Baader Meinhoff Gang-era German “revolutionary” and terrorist. And … Continue reading