Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 7, 2017
Dakota Fanning plays our heroine, a San Fran Cinnebon seller whose rigidly scheduled life includes dreaming and typing up spectacular “Star Trek” adventures, which she then wants to enter in a “Script a New ‘Star Trek’” contest. Alice Eve plays … Continue reading
Rosamund Pike is finding the best way for a beautiful actress to get Hollywood to take her seriously is to be bad — violently so. Daniel Bruhl was born to play a Baader Meinhoff Gang-era German “revolutionary” and terrorist. And … Continue reading