Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Russell Crowe shows off his "Poker Face" in this Aussie thriller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 15, 2017
So here’s where we are with regards to Woody Allen. You’ve got the black screen, the white credits in what looks like Clarendon font. There’s the scratchy record playing classic jazz, The Mills Brothers, in this case. A “Who’s Who” … Continue reading
No, the years of pent-up demand for another “Star Wars” film aren’t there. “The Force Awakens” and “Rogue One” have opened in the past two years. And this December weekend promises to be perhaps the second biggest opening weekend for … Continue reading
In “Humor Me,” star Jemaine Clement plays a once-successful playwright whose inability to finish his latest play costs him his marriage and conceivably, his career. Nate is getting the “Don’t let yourself become irrelevant” lecture. Because he’s about to. Art … Continue reading