Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: A clever Canadian whodunit with a burnout who used to be "The Kid Detective"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 26, 2017
“Abundant Acreage Available” is an intimate, warm and slightly screwball dramedy about country people old enough to fret over where they’ll be buried, and what constitutes “our land.” It’s an indie film that reminds us of a world of actors … Continue reading
If Dame Judi Dench was going to revisit one of her great roles in the twilight of her storied career, it had to be Queen Victoria. Her take on the sad, autocratic, fat, lonely grump who ruled over the British … Continue reading
So the Danish toymaker LEGO just announced massive layoffs because kids aren’t buying enough of their snap-together designer toys. Their latest movie isn’t helping the bottom line all that much. “The LEGO Ninjago Movie” opened to a paltry (for … Continue reading