Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Movie Review: Aubrey Plaza is the voice of her generation -- "Emily the Criminal"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2017
Hollywood is famous for its short collective memory. But they have reason to want to forget last summer. In box office terms, it was chilling, a near disaster, a “What’s the future of this business?” level fall-off. Historically bad, a … Continue reading