Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review -- "John Wick: Chapter 4"
- Movie Review: The tangled emotional web of "Inez & Doug & Kira"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 8, 2017
Box Office: Will Stephen King’s “It” kick off a killer fall for films?
Hollywood is famous for its short collective memory. But they have reason to want to forget last summer. In box office terms, it was chilling, a near disaster, a “What’s the future of this business?” level fall-off. Historically bad, a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: Will Stephen King’s “It” kick off a killer fall for films?