Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Movie Review: The life of a refugee and work of art, a Tunisian satire-- "The Man Who Sold His Skin"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 5, 2017
It took filmdom long enough to figure out that re-pairing Glen Close and John Malkovich, made-for-each-other in “Dangerous Liaisons,” was a good idea. But it took just as long to realize that getting Patrick Stewart to grow out his hair … Continue reading