Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Junkie faces up to a tough task -- "Killing Eleanor"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 2, 2017
It was never going to be a banner weekend at the box office. Topping off a slack summer with a weekend that had no sleeper possibilities, no major wide releases and no potential Oscar contenders (sometimes one sneaks out on … Continue reading
Let the TV reviewers soil themselves about “the New Golden Age of TV,” but I’m far from sold. Long form TV has been on a roll, they say, since “The Sopranos.” I say, “Yeah? Another ‘Goodfellas’ — doled out in … Continue reading