Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 1, 2017
Movie Review: “A Boy Called Po” drifts on and on past its climax
In public speaking and stand-up comedy, it’s a cardinal rule — “Know when to get off.” It’s having the sense to see when it’s time to say, “Well, you’ve been a GREAT audience…” and make your exit. That’s just as … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “A Boy Called Po” drifts on and on past its climax
Box Office: The Worst weekend in 25 years?
It is upon us. A motley collection of mostly meek August titles and the fading glories of July are what await filmgoers on this Labor Day weekend, traditionally the end of summer but also the end of the August dumping … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: The Worst weekend in 25 years?