Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 4, 2017
If the future is indeed female, then the most frightened corners of the Earth must be in the rigidly patriarchal, often Islamic states of the developing world. And India, with its vast Muslim minority, certainly qualifies. Why else would the … Continue reading