Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? Experiment lets homeless Japanese man see "Homunculus"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 18, 2017
Movie Review: A Corps “Lioness” has Trouble Adjusting to Civilian life after Iraq in “Blood Stripe”
Movies about vets struggling with post traumatic stress or other issues after service in the Middle East are so common that Hollywood has, on a few occasions, declined to release even productions with big stars on that subject. Nowadays, you … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: A Corps “Lioness” has Trouble Adjusting to Civilian life after Iraq in “Blood Stripe”
Movie Review: “Stronger” offers up the fall’s first Oscar contending performances
All he wanted to do was skip out of work early, make a fancy poster and charm his way back into his ex-girlfriend’s life as she crossed the finish line at the Boston Marathon. If, of course, he can avoid … Continue reading