Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 5, 2016
There’s much to love in the latest adaptation of the beloved Antoine de Saint-Exupéry novella “The Little Prince”, an animated marvel by Mark Osborne, whose “Kung Fu Panda” (the original) was more visually inventive than you might remember. A stunning blend … Continue reading
“Tallulah” is just the sort of movie Netflix should be making. No box office stars, an unconventional story, it’s a “film festival” movie — one with little chance of finding its niche in the theatrical marketplace. But a tale with … Continue reading
No, the reviews weren’t good. They were mediocre to be generous, bad to be more accurate. Look at the Wikipedia page for the movie if you want to see fans spinning a 29% 27% Rottentomatoes rating and low 40s Metacritic tally into “mixed.” … Continue reading