Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 5, 2016
There’s much to love in the latest adaptation of the beloved Antoine de Saint-Exupéry novella “The Little Prince”, an animated marvel by Mark Osborne, whose “Kung Fu Panda” (the original) was more visually inventive than you might remember. A stunning blend … Continue reading
“Tallulah” is just the sort of movie Netflix should be making. No box office stars, an unconventional story, it’s a “film festival” movie — one with little chance of finding its niche in the theatrical marketplace. But a tale with … Continue reading
No, the reviews weren’t good. They were mediocre to be generous, bad to be more accurate. Look at the Wikipedia page for the movie if you want to see fans spinning a 29% 27% Rottentomatoes rating and low 40s Metacritic tally into “mixed.” … Continue reading