Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Netflixable? "Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman" is trash, and not the good kind
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 10, 2016
In all her years of making movies, the one thing the undeniably brilliant Meryl Streep has never attempted is playing dotty — a dope. So now that she’s nearing that certain age, why not try her hand at a sort … Continue reading