Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman" is trash, and not the good kind
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Faith-based dance romance "Faith, Hope & Love" misses a step or three
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 13, 2016
The art of the “Karma’s a bitch, bro” letter has seemed a lost one, and this “FU” kiss-off from Gracie Law to Warner Brothers CEO Kevin Tsujihara is notable only for its rarity. She was laid off during the bloodletting … Continue reading