Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 11, 2016
I won’t go so far as to call this the most disappointing summer for cinema in decades, but I think you could make the case for that. “Dismal”? Almost. “Desultory”? Most certainly. If you didn’t wet your nappies over “Captain … Continue reading
The animation sparkles and delights in its detail, caricatures and computer-generated colors and craft. The setting is novel and seriously silly — a supermarket, where the food and household items can only live their lives — out in the open, … Continue reading