Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 11, 2016
The best moviegoing weekend of 2016 is upon us
I won’t go so far as to call this the most disappointing summer for cinema in decades, but I think you could make the case for that. “Dismal”? Almost. “Desultory”? Most certainly. If you didn’t wet your nappies over “Captain … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on The best moviegoing weekend of 2016 is upon us
Movie Review: Rogen goes dirty and deep with “Sausage Party”
The animation sparkles and delights in its detail, caricatures and computer-generated colors and craft. The setting is novel and seriously silly — a supermarket, where the food and household items can only live their lives — out in the open, … Continue reading