Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Movie Review: The things a director has to go through to get the "Greenlight"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 11, 2016
I won’t go so far as to call this the most disappointing summer for cinema in decades, but I think you could make the case for that. “Dismal”? Almost. “Desultory”? Most certainly. If you didn’t wet your nappies over “Captain … Continue reading
The animation sparkles and delights in its detail, caricatures and computer-generated colors and craft. The setting is novel and seriously silly — a supermarket, where the food and household items can only live their lives — out in the open, … Continue reading