Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 27, 2015
We don’t really remember that decade of bad Sandra Bullock movies that came before her Oscar winning turn in “The Blind Side.” We just remember how she looked. The pratfalls might be half-hearted, the misty-eyed appeal to sentiment might be … Continue reading