Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 21, 2015
Think of “Bone Tomahawk” as Kurt Russell’s warm-up for his turn as the grizzled Western archetype/anti-hero of Quentin Tarantino’s Christmas gift — “The Hateful 8.” “Bone” is an unflinchingly-violent and stupidly long genre mashup. It’s Tarantino without all the anachronisms … Continue reading
Bill Murray, a funnyman who long ago lost his fastball, was foolish to entrust his “comeback” star-vehicle to screenwriter Mitch Glazer, who never had one. “Rock the Kasbah” is an old school/Old Murray comedy, the type he would have knocked … Continue reading