Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Worthington is "Fractured" when his wife and daughter go missing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 22, 2015
Julia has been raped. She is shocked, humiliated, alone and traumatized. But she’s not going to just accept this, and a future of victimhood. We can see it in her deadened eyes as she washes the blood and horror off … Continue reading