Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 6, 2015
“Pan” is Baz Luhrmann’s idea of what a Terry Gilliam fantasy might look like. Directed by Joe Wright. And there, alas, is the rub. The guys who gave us “Brazil” and “Time Bandits,” of “The Great Gatsby” and “Moulin Rouge” … Continue reading