Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "Infiesto" -- A Piquant Pandemic Police Procedural from Spain
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 28, 2015
“Burnt” is Bradley Cooper’s “Cocktail,” a trendy, slick and superficial romance built around a seriously one-dimensional performance. It’s a foodie movie whose credits are riddled with big-name chef consultants — Gordon Ramsay, Mario Bitali. The meals are Michelin Guide ready … Continue reading