Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A teacher goes off the rails after "The Swerve"
- Netflixable? Coming of age and coming out in Taiwan -- "Your Name Engraved Herein"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 2, 2015
Critics often talk of “courageous” performances, historically those actors who play commit to giving their all to difficult characters — emotionally, by playing someone far beyond their experience, or physically — gaining weight, going bald, uglying up. Oscar winner Julianne … Continue reading