Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Jessie Buckley has "Men" Trouble
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: "Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers" need rescuing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
Decades after Ross McElwee invented the navel-gazing school of documentary filmmaking with “Sherman’s March,” Tom Berninger adds a new wrinkle to the genre with “Mistaken for Strangers.” Berninger is hero and villain of this comic essay in ineptitude masquerading as … Continue reading