Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 25, 2014
Box Office: “Other Woman” set to slap “Captain America,” “Heaven” should hang on
“The Other Woman” isn’t nearly as raunchy as “Bridesmaids”, or as McCarthy or Bullocky as “The Heat.” But listening to the excited chatter and reaction o the mostly-female preview audience I saw it with, this Cameron Diaz/Leslie Mann/Kate Upton comedy … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Other Woman” set to slap “Captain America,” “Heaven” should hang on
Movie Review: “The Quiet Ones” is a little — you guessed it — too quiet.
Come now, not every demonic possession thriller can claim to be “inspired by true events,” even though all of them do. “The Quiet Ones” is a rather old-fashioned possession story concocted by those kings of horror camp, Britain’s Hammer Films, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “The Quiet Ones” is a little — you guessed it — too quiet.