Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Santa Claus vs. the Kidnappers -- "Violent Night"
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? "Glass Onion" finds the "Knives" still "Out," but duller
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Fraser shines in capturing a life beached and foundering -- "The Whale"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 25, 2014
“The Other Woman” isn’t nearly as raunchy as “Bridesmaids”, or as McCarthy or Bullocky as “The Heat.” But listening to the excited chatter and reaction o the mostly-female preview audience I saw it with, this Cameron Diaz/Leslie Mann/Kate Upton comedy … Continue reading
Come now, not every demonic possession thriller can claim to be “inspired by true events,” even though all of them do. “The Quiet Ones” is a rather old-fashioned possession story concocted by those kings of horror camp, Britain’s Hammer Films, … Continue reading