Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: Jessie Buckley has "Men" Trouble
- Movie Review: "Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers" need rescuing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 25, 2014
“The Other Woman” isn’t nearly as raunchy as “Bridesmaids”, or as McCarthy or Bullocky as “The Heat.” But listening to the excited chatter and reaction o the mostly-female preview audience I saw it with, this Cameron Diaz/Leslie Mann/Kate Upton comedy … Continue reading
Come now, not every demonic possession thriller can claim to be “inspired by true events,” even though all of them do. “The Quiet Ones” is a rather old-fashioned possession story concocted by those kings of horror camp, Britain’s Hammer Films, … Continue reading