Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: "Don't Worry Darling," it'll all be over soon
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 26, 2014
It happened Friday night. It’s not on a lot of screens, and it only earned $39,000 nationwide all day Friday. But for fans who won’t just “Let it Go,” Disney’s “Frozen” has passed a pretty big milestone. Little girls, and … Continue reading
Ivan Locke is organized. We can tell by the way he loads everything he’ll need into his BMW SUV. He’s a born manager, a gifted multi-tasker. Every call he makes or takes carries the tone of a man calming down … Continue reading
Predictions by box office prognosticators figured “The Other Woman” were all below $20 million — enough, in some cases, to win the weekend, but not suggesting how the movie really plays to a female audience. I saw it with such … Continue reading