Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A clever Canadian whodunit with a burnout who used to be "The Kid Detective"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 26, 2014
It happened Friday night. It’s not on a lot of screens, and it only earned $39,000 nationwide all day Friday. But for fans who won’t just “Let it Go,” Disney’s “Frozen” has passed a pretty big milestone. Little girls, and … Continue reading
Ivan Locke is organized. We can tell by the way he loads everything he’ll need into his BMW SUV. He’s a born manager, a gifted multi-tasker. Every call he makes or takes carries the tone of a man calming down … Continue reading
Predictions by box office prognosticators figured “The Other Woman” were all below $20 million — enough, in some cases, to win the weekend, but not suggesting how the movie really plays to a female audience. I saw it with such … Continue reading