Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: Jessie Buckley has "Men" Trouble
- Movie Review: "Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers" need rescuing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 26, 2014
It happened Friday night. It’s not on a lot of screens, and it only earned $39,000 nationwide all day Friday. But for fans who won’t just “Let it Go,” Disney’s “Frozen” has passed a pretty big milestone. Little girls, and … Continue reading
Ivan Locke is organized. We can tell by the way he loads everything he’ll need into his BMW SUV. He’s a born manager, a gifted multi-tasker. Every call he makes or takes carries the tone of a man calming down … Continue reading
Predictions by box office prognosticators figured “The Other Woman” were all below $20 million — enough, in some cases, to win the weekend, but not suggesting how the movie really plays to a female audience. I saw it with such … Continue reading