Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 26, 2014
It happened Friday night. It’s not on a lot of screens, and it only earned $39,000 nationwide all day Friday. But for fans who won’t just “Let it Go,” Disney’s “Frozen” has passed a pretty big milestone. Little girls, and … Continue reading
Ivan Locke is organized. We can tell by the way he loads everything he’ll need into his BMW SUV. He’s a born manager, a gifted multi-tasker. Every call he makes or takes carries the tone of a man calming down … Continue reading
Predictions by box office prognosticators figured “The Other Woman” were all below $20 million — enough, in some cases, to win the weekend, but not suggesting how the movie really plays to a female audience. I saw it with such … Continue reading