Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: An elegy to age, rural post offices and community -- "Colewell"
- Movie Review: Predictable "Age of Summer" grows on You
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2014
MIAMI BEACH — Nick Frost came up with the idea for “Cuban Fury,” his latest film, which has him playing a once-competitive salsa dancer gone to seed, yet moved to get his moves back when a pretty woman enters his … Continue reading
With “Rio 2,” the creators of “Rio” give us more of everything that their first film had in just the right doses. But if this sequel proves anything, it’s that more is not always better.They are more stars to this … Continue reading