Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- BOX OFFICE: And the winner is? "Marcel the Shell with Shoes On?"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2014
MIAMI BEACH — Nick Frost came up with the idea for “Cuban Fury,” his latest film, which has him playing a once-competitive salsa dancer gone to seed, yet moved to get his moves back when a pretty woman enters his … Continue reading
With “Rio 2,” the creators of “Rio” give us more of everything that their first film had in just the right doses. But if this sequel proves anything, it’s that more is not always better.They are more stars to this … Continue reading