Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 12, 2014
“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” seemed overly praised when it opened last week. To me, it’s more of a shrug than “the best Marvel movie” since this or that. The swooning by a few seemed unwarranted. Audiences made it a … Continue reading