Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A clever Canadian whodunit with a burnout who used to be "The Kid Detective"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 4, 2014
A decade and a half removed from his Oscar winning turn in “Leaving Las Vegas,” Nicolas Cage was an actor on a treadmill of ever decreasing returns. Years and years of cut-rate sci-fi (“Knowing”), bargain basement action (“Bangkok Dangerous”, “Stolen”) … Continue reading
“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” should break the opening weekend record for April by midnight Sunday. Everybody says so. It’s already broken the advance ticket sales record. $98 million+, says Box Office Mojo. Box Office Guru is a little more … Continue reading