Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Just Get Gerard Butler to "Kandahar"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "A Walk in the Sun" (1945) WWII filmed as it was happening
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 4, 2014
Cage channels his personal demons into “Joe”, his best role in a decade
A decade and a half removed from his Oscar winning turn in “Leaving Las Vegas,” Nicolas Cage was an actor on a treadmill of ever decreasing returns. Years and years of cut-rate sci-fi (“Knowing”), bargain basement action (“Bangkok Dangerous”, “Stolen”) … Continue reading
Box Office: A record weekend for “The Winter Soldier”?
“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” should break the opening weekend record for April by midnight Sunday. Everybody says so. It’s already broken the advance ticket sales record. $98 million+, says Box Office Mojo. Box Office Guru is a little more … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: A record weekend for “The Winter Soldier”?