Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 4, 2014
A decade and a half removed from his Oscar winning turn in “Leaving Las Vegas,” Nicolas Cage was an actor on a treadmill of ever decreasing returns. Years and years of cut-rate sci-fi (“Knowing”), bargain basement action (“Bangkok Dangerous”, “Stolen”) … Continue reading
“Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” should break the opening weekend record for April by midnight Sunday. Everybody says so. It’s already broken the advance ticket sales record. $98 million+, says Box Office Mojo. Box Office Guru is a little more … Continue reading