Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: Monaghan's a Mom who will do anything for her Boy who Craves "Blood"
- Movie Review: Skarsgård watches himself go down in the "Infinity Pool"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2022
The viewing event of the spring isn’t some streaming series on Hulu, Amazon, Disney or Netflix. It’s a an eye-popping motion picture event that demands to be seen in a cinema, preferably IMAX, to get the full overwhelming and immersive … Continue reading
Cute concept, and then they throw in a twist…a PUN on “Dual,” as in “duel to the DEATH.” This is the gonzo conceit that the director of “The Art of Self-Defense” came up with — sci-fi with a “we can’t … Continue reading
Documentaries are a great way of getting a quick summary of the history of this or that corner of the culture, subcultures we know little about. “Girls Can’t Surf” has that going for it, and if we’re not careful, we … Continue reading