Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Tom Holland, a medic turned addict/bank-robber -- "Cherry"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 26, 2014
We’ve spoken before, back when Mark Strong was first making a mark in Hollywood films — staring down Robert Downey Jr.’s Sherlock Holmes, In “Young Victoria,” in “Body of “Lies” and “Syriana.” Since then, he’s codified the Great Brit Villain, … Continue reading
Those heady late Thursday and all day Friday numbers for “Ouija” and “John Wick” were a mirage, it turns out. “Ouija” nows looks like it will hit $20 million, no more. Poor word of mouth? Bad reviews finally sinking in? … Continue reading