Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 26, 2014
We’ve spoken before, back when Mark Strong was first making a mark in Hollywood films — staring down Robert Downey Jr.’s Sherlock Holmes, In “Young Victoria,” in “Body of “Lies” and “Syriana.” Since then, he’s codified the Great Brit Villain, … Continue reading
Those heady late Thursday and all day Friday numbers for “Ouija” and “John Wick” were a mirage, it turns out. “Ouija” nows looks like it will hit $20 million, no more. Poor word of mouth? Bad reviews finally sinking in? … Continue reading