Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 26, 2014
We’ve spoken before, back when Mark Strong was first making a mark in Hollywood films — staring down Robert Downey Jr.’s Sherlock Holmes, In “Young Victoria,” in “Body of “Lies” and “Syriana.” Since then, he’s codified the Great Brit Villain, … Continue reading
Those heady late Thursday and all day Friday numbers for “Ouija” and “John Wick” were a mirage, it turns out. “Ouija” nows looks like it will hit $20 million, no more. Poor word of mouth? Bad reviews finally sinking in? … Continue reading