Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Mexican BMX girl holds casting call -- "Dad Wanted (Se busca papá)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 28, 2014
In his new film “Horns,” Daniel Radcliffe grows a pair. Playing a young man whose girlfriend was brutally murdered, that’s a magically realistic way of him becoming what his suburban Seattle neighbors think of him. “When they looked at me, … Continue reading