Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Movie Review: Lifelong Friends Journey from "Chantilly Lace" to "Chantilly Bridge"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: October 28, 2014
Movie Review: “Horns”
In his new film “Horns,” Daniel Radcliffe grows a pair. Playing a young man whose girlfriend was brutally murdered, that’s a magically realistic way of him becoming what his suburban Seattle neighbors think of him. “When they looked at me, … Continue reading
Posted in previews, profiles and movie news, Reviews 2 Comments
Movie Review: “Magical Universe”
Documentary filmmaking rewards the obsessive. You have to be obsessed to dive into and put in the endless hours to finish your film, often in the thin hopes that PBS, a cable channel or Netflix will show it to the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Magical Universe”