Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review: Leisurely "Goodbye Honey" proves again that there's no such thing as a "slack" thriller
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 11, 2014
J.K. Simmons? He’s that cuddly character actor, right? You know, loving father to “Juno,” gruff but amusing boss in “Spider-Man” and “The Closer.” Heck, he’s the folksy voice of Farmer’s Insurance on TV! But after the new film “Whiplash,” you … Continue reading
Bloody vampires and their bloody box office domination. “Dracula Untold” got the weakest reviews of all the new films going into wide release this weekend. It’s not remotely scary, though it has its interesting origin story points — more an … Continue reading