Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Next screening? Blake and Jude are in "The Rhythm Section"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2014
“Interstellar” promises to be high end, brainy sci-fi with a lot of sentiment (judging from the trailers) and a trio of empathetic Oscar winners (McConaughey, Hathaway, Caine) bringing it all home. And since it’s a Christopher “Inception” Nolan film, expectations … Continue reading
So here we have The Mouse taking its shot at creating its own CG animation anime project, perhaps a Franchise. Japanese-American characters, cuddly, sentimental (a dead big hero brother, from the looks of the trailer), supervillains, puberty jokes. The second … Continue reading
Universal’s low-budget/no-budget horror strategy is paying dividends this fall, as they’re set to break even on “Ouija” within days of opening. Deadline.com figures that, based on Friday’s $8 million+ take, it’ll manage about $19 million. Unless Friday’s filmgoers warn off … Continue reading