Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Replacing your own septic? Plan on "Digging to Death"
- Movie Review: Kids find Superhero Dad's "Secret Headquarters"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Arranged marriage? Get through that first Pandemic date, which lasts "7 Days"
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2014
“Interstellar” promises to be high end, brainy sci-fi with a lot of sentiment (judging from the trailers) and a trio of empathetic Oscar winners (McConaughey, Hathaway, Caine) bringing it all home. And since it’s a Christopher “Inception” Nolan film, expectations … Continue reading
So here we have The Mouse taking its shot at creating its own CG animation anime project, perhaps a Franchise. Japanese-American characters, cuddly, sentimental (a dead big hero brother, from the looks of the trailer), supervillains, puberty jokes. The second … Continue reading
Universal’s low-budget/no-budget horror strategy is paying dividends this fall, as they’re set to break even on “Ouija” within days of opening. Deadline.com figures that, based on Friday’s $8 million+ take, it’ll manage about $19 million. Unless Friday’s filmgoers warn off … Continue reading