Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 9, 2014
So here’s a big, broad academy-set satire of race relations in America, a “Do the Right Thing” meets “School Daze,” for those who speak Spike. Could be funny. Doesn’t look subtle. Timely as all get out.
“Birdman” is Michael Keaton’s comeback, the one sure thing in what was supposed to be a Year Long Michael Keaton comeback. That Aaron Paul race-across-America movie didn’t deliver, but “Birdman” is an Oscar nomination, possibly an Oscar win, for the … Continue reading