Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 9, 2014
So here’s a big, broad academy-set satire of race relations in America, a “Do the Right Thing” meets “School Daze,” for those who speak Spike. Could be funny. Doesn’t look subtle. Timely as all get out.
“Birdman” is Michael Keaton’s comeback, the one sure thing in what was supposed to be a Year Long Michael Keaton comeback. That Aaron Paul race-across-America movie didn’t deliver, but “Birdman” is an Oscar nomination, possibly an Oscar win, for the … Continue reading