Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: October 31, 2014
Critical Mass: Reviewers go for “Nightcrawler,” not “Horns” or “Before I Go to Sleep”
“Nightcrawler” has Jake Gyllenhaal as an amoral thief and sociopath (Aspergerger’s, maybe a little?) who takes up freelance TV news crime and crash videography, and makes his mark in it. Feels a little dated in terms of its media savvy, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Critical Mass: Reviewers go for “Nightcrawler,” not “Horns” or “Before I Go to Sleep”