Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 26, 2014
Brendan Gleeson had just finished another movie and showed up, “exhausted,” to don a cassock to play an Irish Catholic priest in “Calvary.” He’d done his homework, as always. And he’d be working with his pal, playwright turned writer-director John … Continue reading
What the what? Scarlett Johansson, once mocked by a producer of”The Island” for NOT being box office enough to get a sci-fi film off the ground, Woody Allen’s fixation for a few years, new Avenger and now — newly crowned … Continue reading
Be a real tragedy if this documentary about the Nic Cage/Tim Burton “Superman Lives!” movie that never was never finished. A tragedy.