Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Big" styled body switch from Lail to Keaton -- "Mack & Rita"
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Aubrey Plaza is the voice of her generation -- "Emily the Criminal"
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Movie Review: Gemma Arterton falls for the "Rogue Agent" -- or does she?
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- Movie Review: Make a Great Climb, risk a Great "Fall"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 22, 2014
Director Mike Cahill has spent a lot of time, the past couple of years, thinking about coincidences, “big ideas” and the human eye. “There’s magic in real life,” the director of “Another Earth” says. “I’ve had more coincidences than any … Continue reading