Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Movie Review: Can Kevin James resist the fury of "Becky?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 12, 2014
A soft, in more ways than one, Thursday night opening for “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” was pointing toward a film that would under-perform vis a vis its projected $70 million opening. But Friday turned that around, as … Continue reading