Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A teacher goes off the rails after "The Swerve"
- Netflixable? Coming of age and coming out in Taiwan -- "Your Name Engraved Herein"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: Retirees look for Paradise in Florida's The Villages -- "Some Kind of Heaven"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
The Alamo Drafthouse down Austin way has long had a way with PSAs asking patrons to STFU or face the consequences. Here’s Richard Linklater, the Godfather of Austin’s slackers and indie film scene, giving advice on how to deal … Continue reading
Rare is the weekend when every single new movie opening carries no bragging rights or “fresh” ratings on Rottentomatoes or passing grades on Metacritic. I liked “Wish I Was Here” more than most. Here’s a movie being criticized for … Continue reading