Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
The Alamo Drafthouse down Austin way has long had a way with PSAs asking patrons to STFU or face the consequences. Here’s Richard Linklater, the Godfather of Austin’s slackers and indie film scene, giving advice on how to deal … Continue reading
Rare is the weekend when every single new movie opening carries no bragging rights or “fresh” ratings on Rottentomatoes or passing grades on Metacritic. I liked “Wish I Was Here” more than most. Here’s a movie being criticized for … Continue reading