Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
The tomatometer for “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” confirms it is the best of the summer popcorn pictures. I must confess, that 94% or so number suggests an ecstatic enthusiasm which Rotten Tomatoes doesn’t actually measure. So go … Continue reading