Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: "Frank of Ireland" indulges the Gleeson Brothers
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Beware of family guy who calls himself "Nobody"
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: A deep dive into Sugar Baby Life -- "Sugar Daddy"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 21, 2014
There’s something about a good spy novel that says “fall,” and the best films in that genre reflect this. The skies are overcast, a sort of pale gun-metal grey. Everything is rain and shadows, all the better for skulking about … Continue reading