Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 21, 2014
There’s something about a good spy novel that says “fall,” and the best films in that genre reflect this. The skies are overcast, a sort of pale gun-metal grey. Everything is rain and shadows, all the better for skulking about … Continue reading